● They wanted the ability to participate in a market rally if it continued to rise from here
● They wanted a downside buffer to protect them against some losses if the market slips
● And lastly, they wanted it to be a low cost, affordable option
Basically, they wanted all the good of the market while having some protection against the bad.
● Participate in a rally if the market continues higher.
● Have the ability to chose what level of protection or how much of a buffer they would like against a downturn in the market.
● As for cost, how much does this solution set them back? This solution has NO fees.
*The views expressed are not necessarily the opinion of Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., and should not be construed directly or indirectly, as n offer to buy or sell any securities mentioned herein. Individual circumstances vary. Investing is subject to risks including loss of principal invested. No strategy can assure a profit against loss. Indexes cannot be invested in directly, are unmanaged and do not incur management fees, costs and expenses.